What We Do
Our practice is concentrated on Estate Design, Asset Protection, Charitable Giving, Business Representation and Real Estate planning. Because we are not a general practice law firm we can focus the time needed on proper research, technical analysis and drafting of necessary documents to help you in more personal and meaningful ways.Our protocol is a unique, comprehensive system and process that consists of a series of meetings and phone calls. We do not give legal advice or recommend legal strategies over the phone, except to established clients. The fees that we charge for our work and the number and length of meetings are determined by:
- the type of work you need,
- the planning we do for you,
- the design and implementation of your plan,
- the complexity of the issues presented by your specific situation,
- the various planning tools we use,
- the involvement of your trusted advisors in your planning, and our respective schedules.
Your legal matters are very personal. So is our representation. No single strategy is suitable for every individual, family or business. Neither is any one document or set of documents. We specialize in finding the right solution for your unique situation.